Are you interested in exploring careers in Science, Engineering, or Math and want to get some $$ for it? Fermilab (Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory) is offering YOU a PAID, non-residential summer internship opportunity, TARGET: Science and Engineering Program.
The program dates are from June 25 – August 3. During this time, you will participate in both classroom and work experiences for five days each week beginning at 8:30 each morning. Work assignments will include supporting the science done at the Lab including administration, computing, and communications. You will be considered a summer employee and paid for your time worked, in addition to receiving a weekly stipend for classroom time.
Please don’t miss this opportunity! You must apply in order to participate! Application materials are available at http://wdrs.fnal.gov/eeo/target.html
Applications must be received by Monday, April 2, 2012. Requirements include:
• 2012 Application (available at above link)
• Personal Statement (See page 3 of 7 of Application for detailed instructions)
• Official Transcript
• 2 Evaluations of Applicant Forms completed by your Math and Science Teachers
• You must prove your eligibility to work in the US
• Be a current sophomore or junior
Follow me on Twitter for NEW opportunities @blabback